Biennial MCR Central Committee Organizational Meeting
NOTE: All people attending this meeting will need to receive proper credentials as voting participant or guest. Please arrive early in order to enable us to start the meeting close to on-time.
6:30 pm — Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes & Financial Reports
Election of 2020-2022 officers and delegates
- Chaired by ORP Chairman Bill Currier
- Credentialing and vote counting supervised by ORP Credentials Chair Kevin Moss
- Ballots counted by Linn County Republicans volunteers and chairman Adam Keaton
- Items of business will be conducted while ballots counted
Coming to the meeting is entirely up to you! We respect your decision to keep you and and your loved ones safe and healthy.
If any of the following applies to you or your loved ones with whom you are in direct contact, then please feel free to stay home.
- Fever (temperature above 100.3 F)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New Loss of taste or smell
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or placed in quarantine since 2 July
- You have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or local public health official since 2 July