Our work for this season is done
It's time to celebrate our successes!
Let's rally around our nominees and regroup for the contests ahead
At our May meeting we will set aside our regular business and gather around a potluck meal
Chairman Adams is setting the table with his signature pulled pork and pulled chicken!
The rest — Appetizers, Salads, Sides, Desserts, and Beverages — is up to us
Check your e-mail (about 23 April) for a link to our Sign-Up Genius page to let everyone know what you can bring
Your favorite dish could be the show-stealer!
Above all, be sure to come and celebrate with us
Coming to the meeting is entirely up to you! We respect your decision to keep you and and your loved ones safe and healthy.
If any of the following applies to you or your loved ones with whom you are in direct contact, then please feel free to stay home.
- Fever (temperature above 100.3 F)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New Loss of taste or smell
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or placed in quarantine since 2 April
- You have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or local public health official since 2 May