Door opens about 6:00
Meetings are called to order at 6:30 with prayer and flag salute with recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance
Look for our e-mail notice sometime during the week prior that has details and agenda
We have survived another election season! Let's come together to celebrate our victories and learn from our shared experiences.
This meeting is our biennial Organizational Meeting. We will be electing Officers and Delegates / Alternates to the ORP who will serve for the next two years. We will also be adopting amendments to our Bylaws. This is one of the most important meetings we hold in any two-year period. Every member of the Central Committee needs to attend if at all possible.
Come meet new PCPs to find out how your hard work is bearing fruit
Don't miss your chance to win one of our raffle prizes!
Light refreshments provided
Coming to the meeting is entirely up to you! We respect your decision to keep you and and your loved ones safe and healthy.
If any of the following applies to you or your loved ones with whom you are in direct contact, then please feel free to stay home.
- Fever (temperature above 100.3 F)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New Loss of taste or smell
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or placed in quarantine since 2 April
- You have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or local public health official since 2 April
630 Hood St NE
Salem, OR 97301
Google map and directions